The experts in installations & maintenance
of Electrical and Electronic solutions
A preferred contractor since 1998
Areas of expertise; the design, supply, installation, upgrading and or maintenance of the electrical and electronic infrastructure, property maintenance and resource management infrastructure for landlords, facility & property management companies in the retail, commercial and industrial property sectors. Extended to, consulting engineers, facility managers, landlord and tenants within the but not confined by the below site types:
Business Office Parks
Mini & Micro Factory Parks
- Industrial Plants
- IT Server Rooms
- Residential Estates
- Apartment buildings
Electrical and Electronic services
- Tenant Electrical installations & Maintenance
- Energy Management
- Standby Generators
- UPS’s uninterruptible power supply
- Solar power and invertor solutions
- Power factor correction
- IT server room Electrical infrastructure
- Access Control
- CCTV IP & Analogue
- Electric Fencing
- Gate & Door Automation
- Fire detection and protection
- Evacuation & alarm Systems
- Public Address Systems
R.A.P.S. systems, was formed in 1998. We are committed to providing a professional cost effective service within the Retail, Commercial and Industrial property sector. Specializing in providing solutions for Electronic, Electrical, Resource Management and Property Maintenance.
We have the necessary skills and financial backing to ensure service delivery. A 24-hour maintenance and call out facility is available for contracted clients, a detailed S.L.A. “Service Level Agreement” document is available.
Our company’s most valuable resource is our staff and we promote the development of their skills at all levels.
These skills are extended to consulting engineers, facility managers, landlords and tenants. That is the design, project management, installation, testing, commissioning, training and maintenance. Our aim is to continue adding to existing long-term relationships with clients without compromising on accepted corporate governance procedures.
We choose to concentrate at producing a balanced “Triple bottom line”, rather than just maximising (owner) profit and strive to associate our business with the 21st Century Phrase “Triple Bottom Line“ i.e. Planet, People & Profit.
- Environmental sustainability.
- Social responsibility, including fair labour practices, assisting in the economic development of staff, training and investing in the community. Insisting on good and fair corporate governance procedures.
- Economic Prosperity
Social responsibility, including fair labour practices, assisting in the economic development of staff, training and investing in the community. Insisting on good and fair corporate governance procedures.
Making an Impact where it matters
BBBEE LEVEL 4
We have been Independently verified by a SANAS accredited BEE Verification Agency, No BVA 139 (Renaissance SA rating)
B-BBEE Recognition level
Associations we belong to
“I can highly recommend R.A.P.S. systems. My experience is that they are very efficient and very pleasant to work with. Their work is of high standard and if any problems occur they have no problem to go back and attend.”.”
“ R.A.P.S. have done numerous jobs for me (JHI / Vusani) over the years, big and small and too many to isolate a special task as this being a benchmark-exercise. But for me there are two aspects that sets R.A.P.S. apart from the average Service Provider, is their positive response times and moreover, I have used the likes of a Manny and Johan van der Merwe to advise me on issues of which I might not be sure of without necessary allocating the particular issue to R.A.P.S. to fix.
And I have ALWAYS been given sound and effective guidance which has me in good stead.
And lastly, R.A.P.S. was the main donor to a JHI initiated Social Responsibility Effort I headed up last year which, apart from executing a rather extensive light installation at the Maria Klopper Orphanage, R.A.P.S. were also the sole sponsor of the photo-book we had compiled of the project”
- Sanlam Life Insurance Ltd.
- Vukile Property Fund Ltd
- International Business Gateway
- Black Management Forum
- Sinosteel International
- MICC Properties (Pty) Ltd
- 229 Pendoring Management Co
- Flight Centre
- UBank Limited
- African Life Property (Pty) Ltd
- Bowman Gilifillan Inc.
- Sifa Investments CC
- Vusani Property Investments (Pty) Ltd
- JHI Real Estate Limited
- Dipula Investment Trust
- Public Investment Company
- Rapfund Investments (Pty) Ltd
- Innovation Group (Pty) Ltd
- British American Tobacco
- Barone Budge & Dominick (Pty) Ltd
- Sifa Investment CC
- Sanlam Properties (Pty) Ltd
- Abland Gauteng (Pty) Ltd
- Standard Bank of South Africa Ltd
- Diversified Property (Pty) Ltd
- SASOL Group Services (Pty) Ltd
- PRASA (Public Rail Association of South Africa)
- Monyetla Property Investments
- Broll Facilities Management
- Akhona Properties (Pty) Ltd
- Vunani Property Investment Trust
- China Construction Bank Corporation
- Clear Water Investments
- Siyathenga Properties
- PangBourne Properties (Pty) Ltd
- iFour Properties S.A.
- Siyathenga Prop Three (Pty) Ltd
- Panhold (Pty) Ltd
- BAE Systems
- Bidvest Bank Ltd
- ABSA Bank Ltd
- Exdev (Pty) Ltd
- Omnia Group
- Riso Africa
- EMC2 Computer Sys. SA(Pty) Ltd
- Mergence Property Management
- Outward Investments (Pty) Ltd
- Maxicare Supply Net
- Kuper Legh Property Management
- Life Group Health Care
- Abreal (Pty) Ltd
- Blend Properties
P.O.Box 765, Midstream Estates, 1692
173 Roan Crescent, 8 Coronarium Business Park
S 25 56′ 11” , E 28 08′ 35”
Request a quote or Log a call
Office Hours: Mon-Fri (07:30-16:30)
- Tel: 27(0)11 314 7310
- Fax: 27(0)11 314 7928